Friday, September 26, 2008

Watch out world!


She's not crawling yet, but man, I think it is coming soon. She got into this position all by herself. She pulls herself forward from sitting to being on all fours, and is clearly pleased with herself. She hasn't quite figured out locomotion from that position, but she is trying. I definitely can not put her on elevated surfaces any more, as she tends to either launch herself forward or start pulling up, depending on what is nearby. If I put her in a standing position, she can cruise. For example, she'll walk the length of the crib by holding onto the (lowered) rail. I'm not sure I'm ready for 2 on the move!

2 comments:

Auntie Short said...

I swear, there is something about her that just reminds me of your baby pictures--it is definitely in the eyes (and the thighs)!

Super Little Miss! Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound.

Leslie said...

Adorable pic. I love it when they are in the little turtle pose...ready to go.

And I'd just like to observe: You thought you wouldn't be able to keep up with posting on a blog! To that, I say: HA!

You are a regular!