I once had a coach who said that if you can do something once, it is a fluke; do it twice, it's a coincidence; but do it three times, and you just might have it. I haven't wanted to jinx it, but I think little Miss has FINALLY got the hang of this sleeping thing. Friday night was 8:30-10:30, then 10:30 - 8:30. Saturday was 9-8 (when I had to wake her up to go take pictures). Last night was 11-9 (when I had to wake her up to go take Mr. to school), with only one waking at 3. While the next step is to work on a better bedtime, I'm THRILLED at the amount of uninterrupted sleep. It couldn't have come at a better time: she was devolving into waking every 2 hours; Mr., Miss, and Mama McShortie all had bad colds last week; and, Daddy Mac was out of town. Mama definitely appreciated the extra sleep this weekend. In honor of the sleeping, you get a photo of G-Aunt S Mac (let me know if you want a better nickname!) with the happily sleeping little Miss at brother's birthday party (more on that later). Everyone keep their fingers crossed!
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's great! However, I'm not sure I'm smart enough to follow all the levels of indirection you have going for names.
I applaud G-Aunt S Mac's strength training program! Little Miss is certainly a lap-full, a gorgeous and wonderful lap-full, but still a lap-full.
Soooo not following G-Aunt S Mac. Ooooh. From the "S" side of the family? Call them the Smacks!
Post a Comment