Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Food!




Little Miss McShortie likes rice cereal! We tried it for the first time today. As you can see by the photo, Daddy Mac fed little Miss her first "solid" food. And, she actually ate it, and ate it all. No spitting it out, etc. She even eagerly went after the spoon by the end. Ignore the big tears on her face. . . it has nothing to do with the food. We were ignoramusing her (a wonderful word, which came to me via Grandma Mac) as we were trying to get the cereal put together. Little Miss does not like to be ignoramused. As some of you know, I have been tearing my hair out trying to get Little Miss to take a bottle, with absolutely no success. It is nice to know that Miss McShortie will take something other than Mama.

3 comments:

Rebounding said...

Okay, spill the beans on the ignoramusing method. Seriously.

Auntie Short said...

Atta girl! I know that little one could pack it in! It must be that being spoonfed shows more love than that nasty bottle!

Leslie said...

Younger only wanted mama too. My mom came and I left the house for a whole day. It was the bottle or starve. She was one angry baby, but she eventually caved. But I couldn't be there. It would have been too much to take. So I understand. Good luck with that!