This blog entry is a big thank you to Grandmother and Granddad Short, who bravely undertook my request this weekend to keep both little McShorties overnight. It was an experiment of sorts, as Mama and Daddy Mac would like to celebrate their anniversary next month with a few nights without wee ones. I thought it best to do a test run, while I was still within an hour of the wee ones if anything went awry (such as little Miss not eating or sleeping). I am happy to report that the experiment was a success. Little Miss actually took a bottle! And, while not a perfect sleeper, she reportedly only woke up once. Mama truly enjoyed her night of complete sleep and a very fun day at the victorious Chiefs game with friends, Daddy, Grandma, and Grandpa Mac!
As much as we adore the wee ones, Mama and Daddy Mac are definitely looking forward to a little time away, and give big thanks in advance to Grandma and Grandpa Mac and Grandmother and Granddad Short who have gamely all volunteered to watch the McShorties next month. Mama can now leave with a bit less trepidation knowing that little Miss can survive just fine without Mama, and without making her grandparents completely miserable.
2 comments:
Ok. I seriously want to get my hands on that baby again soon. When's lunch?
Excellent! A bottle, a bed, everything is falling into place!
Have a great anniversary!
Post a Comment