
Little Miss has been curious about the stairs in the past couple of days, crawling over to them on her own. Last night, she successfully ventured up a stair or two. Can you all say baby gates!? The blur in the corner is Mr., showing off how well he clambers up and down the stairs. And the next is him, just climbing.
Also, I discovered yesterday (to my horror) that he can unlock the deadbolts on the doors, in addition to being able and willing to get out of the crib and come downstairs. Thank goodness our alarm system chirps when a door is opened so I'll have some warning!
Also, I discovered yesterday (to my horror) that he can unlock the deadbolts on the doors, in addition to being able and willing to get out of the crib and come downstairs. Thank goodness our alarm system chirps when a door is opened so I'll have some warning!
3 comments:
Our Doc said the other day that K is an active kid, and I just think of how active your first one is...and I get a little scared feeling in the pit of my stomach...
This is gonna be hard, isn't it?
Adorable little monkeys!
I have to say it. From this angle, and this light, it looks like little miss is wearing a mumu!
Where did they get these climbing genes? Are you going to plant them their very own peach trees in the backyard?
Post a Comment