Friday, November 21, 2008

sleep?

Mr. is totally confounding me on the sleep thing. I think we've broken him of the getting up a million times at night thing. However, yesterday morning, he woke up at 5 for the day! Ugh. Especially bad since he has been doing between 7 and 8 forever. And, some days he naps for 4 hours, and some not at all. Yesterday I found him out of his crib and asleep in the chair in his room for naptime(actually adorable, but I was afraid I would wake him if I grabbed the camera). I'm totally confused. He used to be such a good and predictable sleeper! At least little girl seems to be sleeping better. Still gets up once a night (although it will totally vary as to when -- weird). Her nap schedule is non-existent, but she is also largely at the mercy of her brother's schedule. Below is a photo of the sleeping angel before I had to wake her up to go pick up brother at school.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

How old is he? You may need to start limiting the nap. Tough, but sometimes it helps them regulate.

Want a teenager? I'll trade for awhile.