Thursday, November 13, 2008

hello there!

It took little Miss a little while to figure out where her brother's voice was coming from in this shot -- up? no, way, way up.

First the good news -- the camera is back from the repair shop and it cost $0! Props to Canon for handling that process extremely well. Next, the bad news -- little Miss crawled up the ENTIRE flight of stairs on her own last night. Mama was just the spotter. It is starting to get really hard to keep up!



2 comments:

Auntie Short said...

While I do assure Mr. that younger siblings love and adore their older ones therefore he needs to take care of little Miss, truth be told, there are those days when the older ones are just annoying. Her expression shows a little more of a WTF attitude than a "you're funny guy" one.

Rebounding said...

I second and third auntie short's comment. I have TWO older siblings, so I got a double dose.