Sunday, November 2, 2008

the cherub and the imp











Yep. Angel and Devil this year. By that choice in costumes, I did not mean to imply that one is always good and the other is always evil (They seem to have a deal every day where they trade off those roles). Also, I did not mean to delve into the feminist stuff about the socialization of females needing to be "good" and how it is socially acceptable for boys to be "bad." I just thought the costumes were dang cute, and I will not have that many years where I get to pick the costumes. Again, camera issues, so I have few photos and none of them good. Hopefully someone else caught some that night and e-mail them to me. Halloween was a great night complete with a party at a friend's house, and later trick or treating at Grandma and Grandpa Mac's house. Overwhelming, but they both seemed to have a ball.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Angel/devil.
Tart/lesbian undead bride.

Wow. We are in very different stages, aren't we?

Wanna trade?

Auntie Short said...

Too damn cute. They look great and you did a fantastic job making the halo and wings...she is a gauzy masterpiece!
Did Mr. stab anyone with his pitchfork or did he just use it to rescue cars and perhaps candybars?