Friday, November 14, 2008

new hairdo




Little Miss finally has enough hair to pull into a ponytail holder or a barrette (and it was really starting to get in her eyes). Unfortunately, the ponytail tends to look a little like a fountain at the top of her head. I try to at least put it to the side, but hopefully it calms down a bit soon!

6 comments:

Auntie Short said...

A side ponytail? Your 80s past is showing. What next? Leg-warmers?

Auntie Short said...

Not that little Miss wouldn't rock the look!

Mama McShortie said...

Would you rather I put it smack on the top of her head? Those are pretty much my only options given her hair distribution!

Auntie Short said...

I still think pomade is a valid suggestion.

Mama McShortie said...

I am not going to turn my daughter into a mini Pat Riley!

Michelle said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE bows on little girls...anywhere you put them in their hair! So cute!