Wednesday, December 3, 2008

the greater Mac clan

The greater Mac clan got together on Friday night. My camera was substantially underused, so I'm stealing Aunt Mac's photos! I've run out of creativity for nicknames, so I'll just identify by relation. Anyone who knows them, already knows the names, and anyone that doesn't, probably doesn't care that much!


Aunt and Uncle Mac



Mama and the McShorties



Daddy Mac's Aunt and Uncle (also known as favorite babysitter and the rock man)




Grandma and Grandpa Mac



Daddy Mac's cousin and new husband (isn't she glowing? I don't think I'm spilling the beans here, but the McShorties are expecting a new cousin in June!)

Daddy Mac's cousins and husband


Unfortunately, the McShorties, especially Mr. McShortie, starting feeling icky Friday, so he was not his usual ebullient self. A lot of nose running, a little fever, and some rattling in the chest added up to a nasty cold that is about as bad as he has ever been sick. Better today, but he spent most of the weekend fighting it. Mama possibly has it the worst of it, and I'm still waiting to feel better. Daddy Mac insists that he is feeling better. Little Miss has luckily (knock on wood) escaped with just a little runny nose. Grandmother, Granddad, and Great Granddad Short have also all apparently been knocked down by a bug!

1 comment:

Auntie Short said...

How come everyone looks like they are in a magazine spread? Great light in the photos and lots of happy people! Thanks for sharing!
Glad to see that the littles' snot hasn't caught up with everyone yet! (Thanks for not sharing)