It was quite the nature visit to Florida, with the aforementioned fire ants, sea gulls (which Mr. was positive that he could catch as he chased them up and down the beaches), crabs (from whose pinchers Mr. was insistent that you needed to guard your nose), and tidepools with cool ocean critters. I got a few photos below.

Picking through a treasure trove of shells

Mama, look at this cool shell!

Yep, that's a real alligator with babies in the wild.

And yep, we were this close. Probably a little too close for safety, although Mama alligator seemed pretty chill at the time. While we may not have been the fastest spectators, I figured all we needed was to not be the slowest!
3 comments:
Yeah, I'm sure Miss is REAL fast. ?!?!?
LOL You don't have to be the fastest, only NOT the slowest.... That sounds just like Uncle Andy talking!! These new photos are gorgeous, you guys are so blessed!!
Given some of the more geriatric spectators, I think I could not be the slowest, even laden down with 50 pounds of kiddos : ) However, Little Miss must look like a tasty snack to them.
Forgot photos of the dolphins! Maybe a post in the near future.
Post a Comment