Friday, December 26, 2008

Calusa

Sorry about the lack of blogging -- it has been a busy couple of weeks! I will slowly try to work through the backlog of photographs and stories. Merry Christmas to all, and Christmas photos will eventually come, but I'll start with a few from the Florida trip with Grandma and Grandpa Mac. I'll summarize by saying beautiful weather, pleasant children, and relaxing fun! One of the days, we went to visit Grandma and Grandpa's golf club. The course was practically empty right before Christmas, and so the McShorties got a special treat by being allowed out on the course in golf carts! Mr. survived a fire ant attack, and came back to take golf lessons.

Grandma Mac giving the putting lesson!
A little help with driving -- but watch out for your shins!

Mr.'s first tee shot!
And he actually made contact! Note ball in foreground of photo.

Little Miss driving the cart!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to say that Grandma Mac and Bapa were so proud! Little Mr. was so helpful that when we pulled up to Daddy's tee shot, he jumped out of the cart and ran over to his ball, and picked it up to give to Daddy! What a helper! He also got right with the program with a fabulous scream of "Good, shot, Daddy!" Such fun!