Perhaps I should title this post: Back to School (since I think everyone has cleared the pox and are back in their normal routine).
I had the opportunity to help take the kids to school a few times on my last visit. Here are a few pictures from those pick up and drop offs. After-school play will get their own postings!
In a hurry to get to school...
Once you drop off, it doesn't take long for the kids to forget you.
Mister also is one of the most thoughtful kids too--he earns lots of "prizes" for his reading/listening schedule with books. He apparently picks out prizes specifically for his sister.
Surprise! Daddy was able to get off work in time for pick up!
These are the few pictures I managed to get inside school (I find that while I remember school, I don't have many pictures of being in school--so I try to sneak a few)....however, the kids spend all their time outside...more posts soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment