Saturday, September 18, 2010

park

The last day in Wichita, the McShorties visited a very cool park. Where's your foot?
Teeter-totter.

King of the net.


The McShorties were so excited to fly kites! The wind was a little sporadic, but they did get up there for a little while!
Mr. McShortie was so excited that he even got to hold the string!It was so good to see cousin Kris - who brought over all kinds of fun toys for the kids!

Thanks again for a wonderful trip!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I thought we agreed on "Aunt Kris" when Mr. McShortie was born! I'd even settle for "AAuntie" (almost aunt!).

I can't tell you how much I enjoyed visiting with you. It was really nice to get to know you better, one on one. You're a fantastic mom with wonderful kids.

Little Miss stole my heart!!! Mr. is so very smart and busy. I loved playing Legos with him! I can't wait to do it all again!

Big hugs and baby kisses to all!