I guess we'll start with a big Mac clan reunion this summer! A group of the McShorties' cousins (twice-removed, second, and every variation in-between) all convened in Kansas City! Here are a couple of shots of the McShorties waiting for the family to arrive at Grandma and Grandpa Mac's house for the first night of festivities.
Friday, July 2, 2010
waiting for family
Man, have the McShorties been busy with fun this summer! I have a ton of pictures to catch up!
I guess we'll start with a big Mac clan reunion this summer! A group of the McShorties' cousins (twice-removed, second, and every variation in-between) all convened in Kansas City! Here are a couple of shots of the McShorties waiting for the family to arrive at Grandma and Grandpa Mac's house for the first night of festivities.
Patiently waiting by the door.
I guess we'll start with a big Mac clan reunion this summer! A group of the McShorties' cousins (twice-removed, second, and every variation in-between) all convened in Kansas City! Here are a couple of shots of the McShorties waiting for the family to arrive at Grandma and Grandpa Mac's house for the first night of festivities.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment