Fourth, note her playing on her "new" rocking chair. I used the chair in my childhood, and it even pre-dates that! Finally, fifth, note that she is playing with a babydoll and sitting her down to rock on the chair. That's a new, super-girly game for her. I never used to believe that boys and girls like different toys, but here she is in a house full of cars and trucks (to which my son naturally gravitated) playing with dolls.
Friday, July 16, 2010
rocking chair girl
Fourth, note her playing on her "new" rocking chair. I used the chair in my childhood, and it even pre-dates that! Finally, fifth, note that she is playing with a babydoll and sitting her down to rock on the chair. That's a new, super-girly game for her. I never used to believe that boys and girls like different toys, but here she is in a house full of cars and trucks (to which my son naturally gravitated) playing with dolls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment