
I'm not doing a very good job of keeping her off the table. This is her "if I don't look at mama, then she can't see me" pose. The story from this morning is that I left the kids in the great room for a moment, and when I came back, little Miss was whimpering a little from her high chair. As I crossed the room to go get her, I was saying "sorry, honey. . . did I forget you in the high chair?" And then I realized, nope -- breakfast was long over. She was toodling around on the floor when I left the room. She somehow managed to climb IN to her highchair. Ugh.
2 comments:
When she's on the table, stripping...THAT's when you worry.
They are fast little ones, aren't they?! Kueffer climbed up the sofa and was sitting on top of the console table the other day...ugh!
Post a Comment