Friday, May 1, 2009

2 McShorties up on top. . . I can not make them stop!

One McShortie up on top (of the kitchen chairs, showing how she can even balance on one leg) Look Ma, one hand!
Look you, I can do it too! Two McShorties up on top!

Big brother is really kind of funny!
I have given up trying to keep Miss McShortie from climbing up on the chairs. She has even managed to figure out how to climb down by herself. My only goal at this point is to keep her off of the table!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Puhleeze let her? We want photos of her first table dance here.

Rebounding said...

So, I read every post you make, and I can't help but get butterflies knowing that I'll be dealing with all of these same things soon enough. I'm already starting to go gray, and I know this will turn me into a Steve martin look-a-like.

Auntie Short said...

Kudos, mama, by the way, on the literary foray. You've done the green proud!