When I saw the new tricycle post, my immediate comment was: "Man, that kid knows how to pose for the camera." This jogged my memory of my last visit in McShortie land. I think the striped picture came from an exchange where Mister was sitting on me as I took pictures of Little Miss and I cheekily said: "what, do you want me to take a picture of your butt?" Those of you who have been around him lately, will know that his answer was "uuh-huh (or mmm-hmm)." So he jumped up and this was the pose he struck, undirected.
Later in the day when he saw me taking more pictures, he posed again. Do you think he thinks this is his best asset?
4 comments:
Maybe he is trying to send a special message to you, Aunt Short! These crack me up!
It is a cute little bottom though, isn't it??
You do realize this is the post that is going to embarrass him the most when he starts dating, right?
Not if he still has a cute rear end, right?
Post a Comment