Before winter leaves us entirely (and since these are the pictures I have to do it with), I wanted to post a winter mother-daughter montage (also since I don't think mama will do it).
The love and relationship between a Mother and daughter can be complicated. For example, you can certainly see the love in this picture (even if Little Miss isn't entirely enthusiastic about it):

And you can see a different kind of love in this one (I think they call it tough love):

(You don't tease people unless you do love them, right?)...
But I think everyone is happy in the end...
2 comments:
Poor little girl. That really is a damning picture of me in the middle isn't it? She was so roly-poly in that coat, she had truly fallen and couldn't get up! I promise I did pick her up after I was finished laughing.
...it totally looks like you are taunting your daughter, Mama.
Post a Comment