Monday, April 27, 2009

Daddy Love: Couch Potatoes 1

With all this mother/kid love, I didn't want to forget Daddy Mac! Every time I am in McShortieland, one of my favorite scenes is the attack on Dad (well, Dad's food) when on the couch.

They long for it ("please Daddy, can I have some of that most excellent breakfast, it looks so gooooood?")
They perform for it ("Hit the target while I balance on the couch and Little Miss is blindfolded"):

They work on him as a double team to see how much they can get in their mouths ("Me!" "No, Me!")
While he might like the attention, I don't think Daddy Mac is always happy with the feeding frenzy...or at least not with the cereal mustache.

2 comments:

Mama McShortie said...

I love that you got these pictures! They really do swarm him even before he manages to sit down!

Leslie said...

Ah, they belong to the "everyone else's food is better than mine" club!