Updates on the wee Messr and Miss McShortie
Omg. The tongue!
Best pictures ever! She is adorable, you should have them framed.
I always knew he would be a great dad, but I never, not in a million years, thought he'd be so ok with the messes. That makes him and even BETTER dad, if that is possible. You guys and the kids are great.
Can you say flirt? Who is working who in these pictures?
I love the Gene Simmons!Gama is coming home Tuesday!!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Omg. The tongue!
Best pictures ever! She is adorable, you should have them framed.
I always knew he would be a great dad, but I never, not in a million years, thought he'd be so ok with the messes. That makes him and even BETTER dad, if that is possible. You guys and the kids are great.
Can you say flirt? Who is working who in these pictures?
I love the Gene Simmons!
Gama is coming home Tuesday!!!!
Post a Comment