Friday, March 6, 2009

first day of school


Little Miss went to her first day of a mother's day out program at Mr.'s preschool today. She'll be going once a week now. Mama isn't quite sure what to do with the luxury of a little time to herself! Little Miss wasn't very happy this morning (hence the photo) and things were too hectic this morning to get a good picture (this is from her birthday before we let her have at the cupcake). Hopefully she won't be in quite such a bad mood when I go pick her up in a few minutes.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Congratulations on the 'free day'! It is so nice and I am sure that Maggie will love it too.

Leslie said...

Oh, they must through a little guilt at us, mustn't they. Hope she came home happy with some good mommy kisses!

Auntie Short said...

Since I just lectured in a class on observation...I had to share my arty perspective. I love that you can see the gleam of the knife blade in her eyes--it shows her total concentration on that big cupcake! Not even Daddy can distract her!

By the way, how can that little girl go from this mad to nose-wrinkling cute in such a short amount of time?