Friday, March 13, 2009

bulldozers

Since so much blog-space has been given to the little girl recently, it is time for boy stuff -- bulldozers! Riding the trike to go check out the bulldozers.
Are you sure I can't get up and drive this one?
This is about the coolest thing I've seen!

Putting the bulldozer skills to work -- demo-ing a "big house."

4 comments:

Auntie Short said...

Did you happen to notice that the backhoe had a "hertz equipment rental" tag on it? I see a big big 3rd birthday theme coming up!

Anonymous said...

so fun to see Mister! Gama comes home on Tuesday!!!!

Rebounding said...

Auntie Short, I'm just impressed you know that that was a backhoe. I didn't know it, but I'm taking your word for it. Oh, and you are required to help me talk to contractors when I decide to build a pool in my backyard.

Michelle said...

Oh, Matt...I knew that was a backhoe too. What would you do without us ladies?!
Mister sure is a cute toddler- getting so big!