Been stalking for awhile now. Love when you post pictures!! They are so adorable. Was just commenting on Laggin's site about how it just warms my heart to hear my 2 girls that are in high school talk and laugh with each other. There's nothing better and it never gets old. Here's to years and years of that joy!
No matter what kind of day I've had, when I come home and hold him, and he smiles and giggles at me, hours and hours and hours of stress just release from me. You are right. There is nothing better than the pure utter happiness in a baby's smile.
3 comments:
Been stalking for awhile now. Love when you post pictures!! They are so adorable. Was just commenting on Laggin's site about how it just warms my heart to hear my 2 girls that are in high school talk and laugh with each other. There's nothing better and it never gets old. Here's to years and years of that joy!
I just want to pinch those sweet little cheeks!
No matter what kind of day I've had, when I come home and hold him, and he smiles and giggles at me, hours and hours and hours of stress just release from me. You are right. There is nothing better than the pure utter happiness in a baby's smile.
Post a Comment