It may not be a good thing to publish information that highlights absent-minded mothering, but I think the videos are cute. Remember how I was going to try to follow little Miss around with a camera to catch the crawling? Well I got two moments (one of crawling, and one of standing), but in my zeal, I apparently forgot to remember such things as safety. Both videos abruptly end with a big bonk! In my defense, she was not actually injured in either incident.
P.S. Sorry for the recent lack of blogging. Aunt Short was visiting this week, and accordingly, it was a very busy week. On the positive side, among all the other things she does for us, she single-handedly is making sure that there are not fewer pictures of the second child in this family and so I will have many photos from which to choose for future blog entries!
1 comment:
Ok, what a wicked grandma I am! At both videos of little miss, I started laughing!
Post a Comment