Monday, May 9, 2011

Kung Fu Princess





Well, I don't even know how to explain where I've been. I got busy at the holidays, which extended into busy for a fundraising auction for the McShorties' school in February, and then extended busy with a new porch addition for the house. But, none of these are good excuses. . . I just got out of the habit. Thanks to Aunt Short for filling in some for the long gap. I'll try to do better!



Finally got around to downloading some video and photos today. This one of Princess McShortie made me laugh. I think I can actually get behind this whole princess phase we have if her version of a princess is this fierce of a dragon-slayer -- pushing the prince aside and using her "superpowers!"

1 comment:

Auntie Short said...

I love her sense of scale. It isn't every little princess that understands that you have to jab upwards to get that big dragon. She is reinventing kung fu!
Is white tutu level above or below a black belt?