
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Rock chalk baby
Two years ago today, we had our own version of "March Madness" with the arrival of Miss McShortie. She continues to challenge and delight us today (everyone wish us luck with our opinionated little girl's terrible 2s)! She was born in the wee hours of March 4th (instead of the 3rd) as I wanted to watch the Jayhawk/Texas A&M game the evening of March 3rd. As my doctor, wonderful as she is, is a Mizzou fan, I did not tell her the real reason that I thought I would be ready to get things on the road in "oh, about 2 hours or so." Here are a couple of shots of Miss McShortie at her first Jayhawks game (Big 12 tournament, 11 days old!). 2008 was good year for the Jayhawks and the McShorties!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Go KU!
Post a Comment