Here is our little fireman! He was so excited when we got his costume "I look just like a real bireman!"
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Halloween Eve
It was a BUSY weekend for the McShorties. On Halloween Eve, the McShorties trick-or-treated at Daddy Mac's office. Very fun, and fantastic candy haul. Luckily, the McShorties seem to have forgotten where Mama has hid the candy. Unfortunately, Mama seems to steadily be working her way through it.
Here is our little fireman! He was so excited when we got his costume "I look just like a real bireman!"
Even our "firedog" dalmatian got the hang of trick or treating. I hold out this pumpkin, and people put stuff in it? I guess that is a fun game.
Here is our little fireman! He was so excited when we got his costume "I look just like a real bireman!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment