Thursday, August 13, 2009
Rest in Peace
My grandfather passed away yesterday. I keep trying, but I don't have the words yet to explain how I feel about him, so I'll just post some of my favorites of the McShorties with him. They may not remember knowing him, but I know they brought joy to him and I am glad they had the opportunity to meet him.

With Granddad and "more Granddad," as Mr. McShortie once dubbed him.

A favorite. Mr. McShortie could not be happier (or more intent) with cookie in one hand, milk in the other, and his great-grandfather reading him Curious George.
I love this one... their expressions look like I just interrupted some serious mischief conspiracy. "What, us?? We would never get into any trouble!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh, hun, I'm so sorry. Big hugs to you and your family.
"More Granddad" is the most precious name EVER!
So so sorry to hear. You can treasure those pictures forever, they are amazing and so cute. You may be surprised Mr. may remember him and, in any event, they can remember him through pictures and they will surely be able to see the love "More Granddad" had for them.
We are so sorry to hear this. We will be thinking of you and your family.
We will be back on Sunday - please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you.
Love, M,M& K
He was an amazing man and brought so much joy to you all. Love seeing the pics.
Post a Comment