Monday, February 23, 2009

more walking

It is a couple of weeks old, and little Miss is much more steady walking these days, but I still thought it was cute and demonstrated a couple of things... 1) watch how she makes a break for the stairs! The girl can move when she wants to get away from me. And 2) Mr. still unfortunately runs circles around her. He does not have enough regard for her lack of stability, and will even push her down on occasion! She also still looks a bit dazed sometimes when big brother is running around. I'm sure it will come back to bite him some day.

3 comments:

Me said...

Love love love the boots!

Mama McShortie said...

I should have titled the blog "these boots were made for walking!"

Auntie Short said...

If you are talking future revenge for knocking her over...Little Miss is close to actually executing a "clothesline" take down as Mr.runs by her.
Little sister power!