Friday, February 13, 2009

monkey

Sorry I've been MIA -- a volunteer project at Mr.'s school has been sucking up literally ALL my free time. Hopefully it has calmed down for the time being.
Not even many photos from which to pick. However, this one makes me smile, as it reminds me of photos of me as a child holding a stuffed kitty by the tail. Little Miss likes to carry around things in her hands while she toddles. She has recently taken to carrying Mr.'s monkey puppet around by the tail. It seems to be just the right size for her hand!

P.S. I don't know why I decided to go colorful for Valentine's Day.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

LOve the 'valentine inspired' color! Cute photo- Kueffer loves his monkeys too!
Happy Valentine's Day to the McShorties!

Leslie said...

She just makes me smile!

But the word verification is kinda...odd? It's "turdisr". Wow.

Auntie Short said...

Monkey is definitely in better shape than kitty ever was...watch out Monkey!