Certainly I have interest in hearing this and I hope he continues to enjoy making art, but mostly I love getting a drawing in the mail every once in awhile!
Sunday, October 24, 2010
ART!
Mama has let me know that Mister is on an art rampage--making lots of drawings, letters, and letting his imagination run wild (and occasionally his pen--I think there was a "drawing outside of the lines" incident recently).
Certainly I have interest in hearing this and I hope he continues to enjoy making art, but mostly I love getting a drawing in the mail every once in awhile!

Certainly I have interest in hearing this and I hope he continues to enjoy making art, but mostly I love getting a drawing in the mail every once in awhile!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
"Drawing outside the lines??" What a wonderful euphemism! He drew on himself, the table, counter, floor, window, door, stairs, hallway wall, refrigerator, couch, 2 pillows, chair, and I was still finding some of his "outlets" for his creativity days later. I was seriously only gone for 5 minutes. The boy and the marker were in timeout for a LONG time.
Is this "Harold and the Purple Crayon"'s fault?
Post a Comment