This should be the last of the Florida pictures (at least until I download my phone pictures!). One afternoon, we visited Grandma and Grandpa Mac's golf course. Here is little Miss taking Grandpa for a walk.
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Calusa and Mallory
Sorry for the blogging hiatus -- Mama's been busy helping with the McShorties' annual school fundraising auction. It happens on Saturday, so hopefully Mama can get back to the "normal" routine soon. Big thanks to Aunt Short for guest blogging!
This should be the last of the Florida pictures (at least until I download my phone pictures!). One afternoon, we visited Grandma and Grandpa Mac's golf course. Here is little Miss taking Grandpa for a walk.
Typical action shot of Mr. McShortie. Luckily the course was almost empty!
This should be the last of the Florida pictures (at least until I download my phone pictures!). One afternoon, we visited Grandma and Grandpa Mac's golf course. Here is little Miss taking Grandpa for a walk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The other funny story about Calusa was when my friend Natalie met the kids. She walked up to little Miss and said "aren't you a pretty little thing" to which little miss replied "I know it"!
Post a Comment