Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Kueffer

A big happy 1 year old birthday to baby Kueffer! The McShorties were lucky enough to celebrate the big birthday and had a fabulous time! Of course, Mama was not organized enough to pull out her camera at the party, but these are from only a week before. Lots of loving going on!


Ok, so I am really behind on blog posts and that is not good as Aunt Short is here and taking LOTS of pictures!

2 comments:

Rebounding said...

It was GREAT to see you guys and Auntie Short as well. I think the party went off without a hitch, and I hope everyone had fun.

Michelle said...

We had a great time with you guys! It was a treat seeing you 2 weeks in a row! Little Miss and Mister are so sweet to share with Kueffer.
Thanks so much for coming to K's party!